Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Lion Tamer

A few years back my sister got this product for her kids, she eventually started using it on her own hair and shortly after began recommending it to everyone. I of course had to try it out for myself. Hands down it is the best detangling/taming spray that I have tried. It is light weight and doesn't leave any residue on your hair. I go through a LOT of this product in the summer time. I hate when my hair feels like straw after swimming, Paul Mitchell Taming Spray completely reverses that icky, dry feeling. This product helps prevent split ends and breakage.

Tips for use:
After cleansing and conditioning the hair, towel dry to remove as much excess moisture as possible. Mist the mid-shaft and ends of your hair with Paul Mitchell Taming Spray then comb through with a WIDE TOOTH COMB. I cannot stress how important this step is. When your hair is wet it has more give to it, so if you are tugging hard your hair will actually stretch until it snaps right off. If you use a wide tooth comb with the combination of a good taming spray, your hair will have enough room to scoot around the teeth of the comb instead of being forced through or wrapped around the teeth of a smaller comb.


2 comments:

  1. Amber got this for me for Christmas per my request! It works great and smells good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best detangler EVER! I got Becca addicted to it on our trip to St. George.

    ReplyDelete