Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mint Julep Masque

The Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque is one of my favorite cheap finds in 2013. It works as well as any top notch masque and can be purchased at both Ulta and Walgreens. I was skeptical that it would live up to it's name at first, but now I'm a firm believer. My pores were in need of some serious help. I knew there was no way I could get rid of all the blackheads on my nose without using a tool of some sort to squeeze and squeeze and squeeze until my nose was bruised and bloody; we've all been there. But this masque showed me, just 15 minutes after application I could actually see the oil and blackheads begin to surface. My reaction? SHOCK and AWE people, shock and awe! My skin was so refreshed that I honestly thought someone pushed the reset button on my face. Try it once, it will be the best purchase under $5 you've made in a long time!

Tips for use:
Wash your face with hot water, and dry completely. Put a fairly thick layer of the mask on your face and neck, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and try to hide the look of disgust from your face as you view your results. Wash with luke warm water and moisturize with a non-oil based moisturizer, that is light and water based.

No comments:

Post a Comment