Thursday, January 16, 2014

Salty like the Sea

This is everything you want for your face and more. It exfoliates, hydrates and cleanses all at the same time. It contains avocado and coconut oils to hydrate, this is excellent since my face is always dry here in the desert state. It contains lime and vodka so I strongly dislike getting this salty tang in my mouth, however these two ingredients are the key to disinfecting your skin and killing bacteria which prevents breakouts and blackheads. I love the exfoliating factor in here which is coarse salt. It's not so harsh on your skin but still gives a nice buffer. I HATE washing my face over the sink, I'm obviously not skilled enough because I get water all over my sleeves and somehow both the counter and the floor end up drenched. So I store this in my shower and use it 3-4 times a week. My husband uses it before he shaves occasionally and it prevents breakouts and ingrown hairs. I love how this balances out the pH in my skin. You can find it here at Lush.

Tips for use:
Wet your face and then take a small teaspoon sized amount and apply to cheeks slowly working your way up by your temples and down to your jawline and neck. Scrub until the salt is dissolved and your face feels smooth and then rinse. I still moisturize after drying my face because I get an extremely dry face, so you be the judge after your first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment