Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Iron man? Nope, Iron Shape.


This is that mystery product that your stylist sprays when styling your hair before you can catch what the name of it is. Then suddenly the room starts to smell nice and your opinion of thermal heat protection completely changes. I've used my fair share of heat sprays. Your hair feels oily and your style lasts maybe a day? It's ridiculous, I would rather have damaged hair than put that on my freshly dried hair. This product is a breath of fresh air in the department of heat protection. It's goal is to protect and serve your hair (Like Iron Man does for America). My sister always says "Mmmm, I have got to get some of that, it smells so freaking delicious!" You won't be disappointed.

Tips for use:
Clip up your hair up into sections leaving a small portion down. Mist the bottom section and let dry for several seconds before applying heat. Flat Iron as usual and repeat until hair is finished. This product will steam a little bit, but that is what you want. If it weren't steaming that means it is all staying on your hair leaving an oily residue. PLEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment