Monday, January 6, 2014

A real work of art.

TIGI Masterpiece Shine Hairspray 9.5oz
As you all know, I am a product junkie, but if there is one thing that gets me every time it is a product that works and smells delicious. Ding ding ding, we have a winner. This hairspray is one of my best holding hairsprays and it smells like a tropical pineapple paradise. Sometimes when I use this hairspray I feel like I can skip perfume. I like to use it for up-do's and formal hair styles but it also works well to hold curls or simply tame flyaway's. 
Masterpiece can be found at any beauty supply store or here at Ulta.

Tips for use: I like to mist my hair with a good hairspray before I start the curling process, this will help your curls last all day. Can I tell you all a secret tip that gives me the best results? Get ready because this very well could be my favorite hair tip of all time. A toothbrush. I know what you're thinking "What? Did she just say a toothbrush?" You can bet your bottom dollar I did! Get an old toothbrush, then boil it or run it under hot water and designate this as your hair toothbrush. Mist the toothbrush with hairspray and then comb down from your part. Your flyaway's will disappear and you won't be left with a nasty crunchy part. I love clean hair but I hate having to decide between having flyaway's or making my blowout last longer, problem and solution. Voila. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment