Thursday, January 23, 2014

Don't be a Tarte.

If you wan't el naturale, look no further. I love the radiant glow this gives me. Even at my palest, I looked like I had been outside in the sun for the afternoon. I loved the gentle sun kissed look. I got on Tarte's website to check out some of the ingredients because I heard they pride themselves in being a natural line and I was pretty surprised when I found the ingredient list.

Contains:Vitamins A & E, Vitamin C, Grape seed extract, Mineral pigments.
What it doesn't have in it: Paraben, Phthalate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Dye, NO ANIMAL TESTING.
For more info on the ingredients they use check here. To add this to your ULTA cart click this link to shop at Sephora click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment