Friday, January 3, 2014

Buxom Gloss


 I pick and choose which glosses work for me. Bare Essentials does have a few glosses that I enjoy, this is not one of them. I enjoy the tingly feeling it gives shortly after using it, but it feels heavy on my lips and I have never had such a bad case of monster mouth in my life! For those of you who don't know what monster mouth is, it is the phrase my sisters and I use to describe the strings of lip gloss that connect the top and bottom lip after using either a bad lip gloss or simply too much of it. 
Bare Essentials claims that this gloss plumps the lips so that they appear larger. Maybe my lips are so tiny that nothing can make them appear larger, but I didn't see the results I was promised. In fact I ended up wiping the gloss off because it was so gosh darn sticky. If monster mouth doesn't bother you folks, then be my guest. But I will not be purchasing anymore buxom gloss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment