Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's a 10! Or is it more like a 7?

When I first heard about this product I was pretty excited to try it. Luckily I get free samples quite often that I test out for a few weeks before fully committing to a product. I heard great things about it's a 10. I don't know if I got my hopes up too high, or if the product just didn't live up to it's name, either way, it fell FLAT. The product does detangle, there is a possibility it proteinizes the hair, and it smells delicious. Unfortunately, I have never had a product create so much build-up so quickly. I avoided spraying my scalp directly when using it, and it still makes this film on my hair. If you are looking for a good-smelling detangler for you mid-shaft and ends, it is worth a try. But I would not recommend using this more than twice monthly and definitely avoid your scalp! If you are looking for a good bi-weekly detangling spray, check out my review of Paul Mitchel Detangler here.

No comments:

Post a Comment