Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gimme Some Suga

Ladies and Gents, I give you the number one secret to the softest lips. I recently purchased these products and will be doing a one week challenge for before and after pics. My goal is to use these products at least once daily. One of my favorite readers told me she has been doing this for a few days and her husband commented (without knowing she started this) on how extremely soft her lips were. I swear my lips are always chapped in the winter time. Growing up I would pull the dry skin off of my lips until they bled, gross I know. Unfortunately, I have the scars to prove it. So I'm trying to turn over a new leaf in the lips department. You can try it with me or hang around for my next post on this topic to see how it worked for me.

Tips for application:
Get some Lansinoh Lanolin here. Apply a thin layer to your lips twice daily after scrubbing with the Lush Sugar Lip Scrub. I know this isn't the best smelling product but it is safe for your mouth because HELLO, it goes on your nips while your nursing a baby and will work wonders on your lips.
Get your sugar lips here at Lush. They have a variety of flavors but I have always loved the mint flavor because it gives me a quick burst of fresh breath after licking my lips clean. Start by using once daily and if that doesn't cut it try bumping it up to twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment